Defence Staff Management (DM)
- Is to introduce the Functions of Defence Staff Management, understand and apply operational staff procedures in peace and war, communicate effectively, conduct research project on any given subject, develop skills on service writing, introduce methods on operational writing and to educate them about the procedures in carrying out formal estimates (Battle Appreciation).
- Introduction to Defense Staff Management, Principles of Command, Training of the Staff, Duties & Role of the Staff, Qualities of the Staff, Orders and Instructions, Operation Orders, Estimates, Estimate Presentations, Ex Ops Order.
- Lectures and Practical exercises
- End of the module practical examination, presentation and assignments.
- Staff Officer’s Hand Book, Service Writing Manual